DIY Paper jewellery is such a colourful and enjoyable easy paper craft idea and if you learn how to make Quilling hoop Earrings then you should be ready for all the attention from people around you. Paper jewellery or paper earrings in specific are the latest fashion fad amongst college going girls. Quilling earrings can be the most comfortable Paper jewellery idea and can be made using paper beads and a host of quilling design ideas.
You can pair up a beautiful and fashionable pair of paper earrings made using quilling art, with your casual and formal wear. There are ample papers quilling designs available that you can make use of, to make a trendy and chic pair of Quilling Hoop Earrings. Quilled earrings look expensive but are easy on the pocket and can be made in a few minutes.
Material Required To Make DIY Paper Jewellery
- Quilling strips
- Quilling needle
- Jump rings
- Earring Hooks
Procedure to Make The Quilling Earrings
- Paste and join two purple quilling strips.
- Take a cylindrical Object and roll to wrap this quilling strip 2-3 times around it and paste the end to make a purple colored ring.
- Make two purple colored rings like this.
- Take a green quilling strip and cut and divide it in two equal parts.
- Make tear drop shaped coils with them. Shape them properly using your fingers.
- Make multiple tear drop shaped coils.
- Place the purple rings flat on the table and apply some glue in the inner side of the purple ring.
- Paste the tear drop shaped coils in a designer form, making a pattern of your choice.
- Take 1/4th of a purple quilling strip and make a loose coil with it.
- Insert a jump ring in the loose coil.
Pass an earring hook in it. Similarly, make another earring and complete the pair.
Making easy quilling earring using paper beads and various other quilling designs is something that every girl must know. When you can make such fabulous DIY paper jewellery at home using the bare minimum of quilling supplies, why spend money on readymade ones. Paper quilling art can be practiced using quilling earrings ideas.
Paper jewellery looks chic and also lends a stylish look and appeal to the wearer’s persona. So the next time when you think about taking up a DIY paper jewellery project, do not forget to make these amazing quilling hooped earrings and flaunt your handcrafted paper quilling earrings proudly.
Originally posted 2016-06-26 17:34:00. Republished by Blog Post Promoter