All women are extremely fond of jewellery and want to wear different and matching jewellery for different occasions. Buying traditional jewellery in jewellery stores outside can be an expensive affair and can limit the options you have to dress up. Do you want different colourful necklaces for each occasion? Have you ever thought of making your own DIY Handmade Necklace? Yes, it is quite simple and can be easily made at home in your own convenience.
All you need are some simple accessories and a step by step detailed procedure to make your own necklace with beads.
Things You Need
- Satin ribbons (Pink, red and white)- 2.5 cm wide
- Thread and needle
- Jump Rings
- ‘S’ hooks
- Decorative stones and pearls
- Glue Stick
- Glue Gun
Wish to learn creative and easy craft? Here is an easy guide on how to make satin ribbon butterfly in few steps.
Procedure To Make DIY Handmade Necklace With Beads
Follow this simple and detailed step by step procedure to make your own diy handmade necklace using satin ribbons and beads.
Cut the satin ribbons (pink, red, and white) of a particular dimension.
Fold it in half lengthwise and burn the loose strands.
Have a look at the detailed tutorial of DIY Satin Flower Hair Clips…
- Do this separately for the pink, red, and white satin ribbon and seal them together using a lighter. You will get a triangular shape.
- Now paste two triangular shaped ribbons to make a pendant for the necklace.
- Now cut all the 3 coloured satin ribbons of different sizes measuring 4cm, 4.5cm, 5cm, 5.5cm, 6cm, 6.5cm, 7cm, 7.5cm, 8cm, and 8.5cms.
- Fold the satin ribbon pieces in half lengthwise. Burn and seal the edges.
- Take a bunch of satin ribbon pieces and burn to seal the edges to make a semi-circle shape.
Let’s make easy accessories for girls using sewing projects!
- Now stitch these patterns to make a petal-like shape.
- Arrange the all the petals and paste them together. Once complete, place the pendant in the center and paste the petals to the pendant.
- Sew a string of pearls on a loose strand of thread.
- To the same stand sew the satin ribbons next to the pearls to make a design.
Now paste the petals and pendant on this strand of the thread containing pearls and satin ribbon using a glue gun.
Don’t miss to learn awesome DIY satin ribbon flowers for decoration!
- Decorate this satin ribbon necklace using decorative pearls and stones. Add a big and unique colorful stone at the center of the pendant.
- Now insert the chain of jump rings into the last pearl of the necklace.
- Then insert the ‘S’ hook into any one of the jump rings.
There you go! Your satin ribbon necklace with pearls is ready. Now you can adorn yourself with these lovely handmade satin and pearl necklaces. You can choose different colours of satin ribbons and pearls to make a unique design. Having a wedding or party to attend? What are you waiting for? Follow this simple procedure and have a unique necklace for each occasion. Wear these beautiful necklaces and have all those eyes staring at you!
Just Have a look at this step by step video tutorial on how to make DIY handmade necklace with beads.
Originally posted 2016-09-08 17:58:34. Republished by Blog Post Promoter