There is no craft as easy as learning How To Make a Crepe Paper Flower Bouquet. Do It Yourself Craft like making diy paper flower at home for home decoration are a cool way to spend some time in Home Improvement as well as Creativity. Making this lovely looking Crepe Paper Flower Bouquet as a part of your DIY easy paper crafts is a sure shot hit idea. If you use it as a Kid’s Craft Idea your children will also enjoy a creative experience.
A step-by-step Tutorial on how to make the Crepe paper Flower Bouquet, use it as a handmade gift on special Occasions like Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Birthday’s and the Festive Season too! All you need is some basic craft supplies to make this a fun craft activity for kids.
Material Required to Make the DIY Easy Paper Crafts
- Crepe Paper
- Craft glue
- Craft Wire
- Green tape
Are you looking for beautiful and unique ideas for home decoration? Read here about poppies flower making…
Procedure to Make the Crepe Paper Flower Bouquet
- Firstly begin by making the petals for the flower.
- Take a stencil measuring 14*5 Cm and using it, cut out Yellow crepe paper strips.
- Take the centre of the yellow paper strip and give it a twist.
- Carefully, fold the paper from the centre and place one flap of paper under the other.
- Make multiple such petals.
Want to engage your kids in making DIY paper flowers? Click here for this DIY Room Decor…
Step 3 –
- Now take the Pink Coloured Crepe Paper and with the help of a stencil cut out a Pink crepe paper strip measuring 16*5 cm.
- Make the petals of the Pink Crepe Paper In the same way.
Now with the help of a thread, arrange and tie all the yellow coloured petals on the shape of a flower.
Attach the pink flower, encircling the yellow one, and giving the yellow one, another layer.
Wish to learn easy Kusudama Paper Flowers? Know about this paper flower tutorials for beginners…
- Lastly, cut out Pink Crepe paper Strips measuring 25*5 cm for the last layer of the flower.
- Make petals for the last layer of flower in the same way.
- Attach and tie, with the thread in the same way, forming the last layer of the flower.
Now comes the turn to make the stem and buds.
Cut small square shaped pieces of Pink crepe paper and the leaves from a Green crepe paper.
Wrap a small amount of cotton in the pink color square and attach the leaves and wire to it.
Cover the Craft wire with Green Tape.
Don’t miss to read here How to Make Handmade Colourful Tulip Flowers!
- Take a long craft wire and cover it in green tape.
- Now twist the wire of the buds and attach them to the long craft wire.
Twist the remaining Craft wire at the base of the flower.
And before you even realize, your easy DIY Paper Fower Craft is absolutely ready! Bring in beauty and elegance to your home decor with this beautiful diy easy paper crafts Home decoration Idea. So, the next time whenever there is a special occasion and you think about a handmade gift for your loved one watch the tutorial of DIY Easy Paper Crafts and learn how to make Crepe Paper Flower Bouquet.
Originally posted 2016-05-30 16:53:32. Republished by Blog Post Promoter